We welcome applications from qualified native-speaking translators and editors at any time. We consider translators to be key partners in our business, not mere resources. In exchange for your hard work and commitment to quality, we offer skilled and friendly project management support, timely payments, and the professional respect you deserve.
A profile of our typical linguist:
- 5+ years full-time translation experience
- Translation or work experience in health and human services, or specialized knowledge of one or more of our target markets
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree minimum, plus professional development activities
- Quality-oriented and driven to provide superior services
To be considered for periodic work as an independent contractor, please send your resume, references and a brief introduction to email@example.com. Our initial screening compares your credentials to the minimum requirements listed above. Should you pass this initial evaluation, we will continue our recruitment process at a time determined by our current production load and client demand for your language(s).
We'll save your information indefinitely, but can only respond to the most qualified candidates who work in languages we currently need.
We look forward to a long and fruitful partnership with you!